T.C. EGGINGTON'S COMMUNITY WORK
T.C. Eggington’s is proud to serve our community in many ways. We’ve provided soup for 250 homeless people through Paz de Cristo. We have given donations to the Kyrene and Mesa Education Foundations. Volunteering for Tempe Diablos and East Valley Women’s League, and fundraising for C.A.S.A.
T.C. is proud to work with Hickman’s Family Farms. They served breakfast for dinner as a fundraiser for Arizona’s Children Association. And, while you can wear your PJ’s any time of the year, you will have fun wearing them to this event at T.C. Eggington’s.
We are proud supporters of Team Taylor. Annual Arcadia Family Fun Run to raise money for SIDS awareness and cure.
Sign up for our emails and we will keep you updated with egg-citing news and events!
MUNCH ON BRUNCH & RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION!
Schedule any eggcellent (and delicious!) fundraiser here at T.C. Eggington’s! Here’s how to get started:
Email Darci Dankerl at firstname.lastname@example.org for Fundraiser dates & availability. Upon confirmation, we will provide you with the following and will need a few things from you, too!
– T.C. Eggington’s will provide flyers for you to print and distribute to your supporters to present when they dine.
– Supporters must have fliers beforehand. Your organization cannot distribute fliers to unaffiliated diners walking into the restaurant.
– 20% of total pre-tax sales your supporters bring in are donated to your organization! This includes dine-in and to-go orders during our regular business hours.
Please provide us with the following information a week in advance:
– Organization Contact Name
– Cause and brief description
– Tax ID Number or proof of 501c3
– Logo included on flyer artwork
Check is mailed to your organization within a week following your fundraiser date.